Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good news comes in multiples..... Show opens and finalist for Artist of the Year!

Today we finished hanging my paintings at the show at the Blue Line Gallery in Roseville, Spirit and Form.   


 These pictures are an overview of a portion of the Gallery. The large painting, "Fragmentation and Wholeness"  is large -- 9 feet by 12 feet. 


You can also see one of the "Clear Light" paintings and one of Meech Miyagi's fantastic sculptures.


The show is now open and the artist's reception is September 17th, 6-9.





But good news does come in multiples.  I have just learned that I am a finalist for the Sacramento Arts and Business Council's award for "Artist of the Year".  I can't express how flattered I am to have been nominated and to become a finalist!



No comments:

Post a Comment